- Efficient split type air conditioners mean
– Air conditioners with energy saving label 5 from the certification of Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand.
– Air conditioners not exceeding 27,297 Btu/hr must have a value indicating energy efficiency (EER) not less than 11.6.
– Air conditioners 27,296 – 40,946 Btu/hr must have a value indicating energy efficiency (EER) not less than 11.0.
– Split air conditioners with a cooling capacity greater 40,946 Btu/hr must have a coefficient of performance (COP) not less than 3.10.
– Auto Refrigerant Air Conditioner means Air Conditioner with Coefficient of Performance (COP) not less than 3.55. and is an air conditioner that uses environmentally friendly refrigerants (R-32, R410A).
- Efficient chiller air conditioners are air conditioners with cooling performance not less than 1.2 KW / ton and use environmentally friendly refrigerants (R410A).
- Efficient fluorescent means T5 or LED tubes.
4. Efficient street lamps refer to lamps that use LED lamps and lamps that use solar LED lamps.