|1. Installation of solar cell panel program.||1.Usage of solar cell generated electricity in 4 Locations, which are
1.1 Division of Buildings and Grounds
– Solar cell of 3 kW that generate 4,920 kWh/year are installed.
– Solar cell of 2.4 kW that generate 576 kWh/year are installed.
1.2 Footpath linking dormitories
– Solar cell of 1kW solar cells that generate
– Solar power lamps installed at Sura reservoir
1.4 Sirindhorn vitsawapat
– Installed the solar cell of 10kW generate 16,800 kWH/year
1.5 Municipal solid waste plant
– Solar cell of 2.50kW that generate 5,475 kWh/ year are installed.
This will save the electricity by 30,180 kWH/year, equivalent to the carbon footprint of 25 Tons CO2 eq./year.
|1.Wind Power||2. Wind power of 0.3 kW that generate 54 kWh/year are installed.|
|2.Biodiesel prototype plant.||1. A prototype for learning, studying and research of students and external organizations.
3. Capacity 240 kWH
|3. Biogas system from the pig farm.||1. Biogas from the university’s pig farm of 5KW.
This will save the electricity by 3,650 kWH/year, equivalent to the carbon footprint of 3 Tons CO2eq./year
|4.Biomass Power||1. A prototype for learning, studying and research of students and external organizations. Capacity 100 kWH|
|5.Gasification power plant
– 1 MW From RDF
– 500 kW From Infectious waste
1. Gasification power plant for generating electricity from RDF and from Infectious waste.
2. In – process testing It is expected to save 4.36 x103 MW of electricity per year.